Version francaise du site web a suivre
The Canadian Association for Health Humanities exists to serve and support the ever-growing health humanities community in Canada through:
- annual Creating Space meetings
- website platform, listserv, and social media for information sharing and networking
- association with the journal ARS MEDICA
- formal affiliations with other international medical/ health humanities associations
- other new initiatives, proposed and organized by CAHH members
Individual membership is open to all individuals with an interest in the CAHH mission. In addition to the many benefits that members may experience (see below), specific benefits and privileges accorded to members include participation on the CAHH listserve, discount on annual meeting registration as well as the right to vote and hold office in the Association.
Membership Fees (January 1st– December 31st of each year):
- Students, Graduate Students, Artists, Performers, Retirees - $25
- Clinicians, Educators, Practitioners - $50
- Institutions - $100
LINK to our Membership form and information on our privacy policies will be available after the Creating Space Meeting in Halifax, April 2018.
Some Benefits of Belonging for …
Share additional benefits you are aware of, or have experienced – submit your suggestions via the CAHH Contact Form below.